People of Walmart. Need I say more?
Click the image below to see the full database of greatness.
Personally, I’m a sucker for a good FPS, especially when it comes from the same people who gave us Doom and Duke Nukem.
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver, Chad OchoCinco, kicks the extra point after the Chris Henry touchdown… then he proceeds to kickoff as well.
If you answer “YES” to 4 or more of these questions… you’re a douchebag.
1.) If you’ve ever popped your collar.
2.) If you’ve ever had a pencil thin beard.
3.) If you’ve ever worn white flip flops.
4.) If you choose to wear Aviator sunglasses, and your not a pilot.
5.) If you still wear Big Johnson shirts, or a shirt equally as lame.
6.) If you wear shirts that feature dragons, skulls, tribal designs etc.
7.) If you talk excessively loud on the phone, in a normally quiet place.
8.) If you think you’re the authority on any given topic.
9.) If you recount past drunken parties on a daily basis, and know exactly how many drinks you had.
10.) If you drink more than 5 energy drinks on any given day.
- sisay » Amazing Underwater Bridge between Sweeden and Denm…
- web hosting » The Top 10 Languages Spoken In World
- Bonez1220 » Which Way is She turning? - [IQTest]
- Ab » Test your Color IQ [IQ Test]
- Abhijit » Which Way is She turning? - [IQTest]
- This is why geeks fail with girls [… » Why Girls Dont Like Software Guys? [Funny]
- top it services » World's Tallest Lego Tower
- Fake Pepsi anyone? - Mommy Levy » Story Of Pepsi In India
- AliTahir » Which Way is She turning? - [IQTest]
- fat burner supplements » World Most Luxuriest Jail in Leoben Austria
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- October 19, 2009
- September 21, 2009
- September 4, 2009
- August 31, 2009
- August 27, 2009
- August 21, 2009
- August 20, 2009
- August 13, 2009
- August 12, 2009
- August 11, 2009
- August 4, 2009
- July 27, 2009
- July 17, 2009
- June 1, 2009
- May 21, 2009